Strum it, pluck it, pick it, rock it!
Are you looking for something cool, creative, rewarding and relaxing to do in your spare time? Whether you want to pick up the guitar to play and sing for yourself, do some contemporary music grades or need some fresh inspiration for your most recent songs or performances, we can cater the lessons to your needs. The guitar lessons will give you the chance to really learn the role of a the guitarist. You’ll be shown your way around the guitar through –
- Learning about chords and how to play them efficiently.
- Exposure to music theory including reading sheet music.
- Recognising and learning the different characteristics that define each genre of pop music.
- Developing your skills as a lead and rhythm guitarist.
- Training your ears and learning to play what you hear.
- Improving your fingering and hand coordination.
Having weekly or bi-weekly lessons will enhance and speed up your learning process, with the help of some regular practise, but if time and/or money is an issue we have other options. We offer package deals for guitar lessons for kids and adults alike. There are 10 lessons per package and you have 6 months to use it, so if coming every week is just impossible, you have plenty of time before your package runs out.
If you’re just looking for some short-term, intensive coaching for an upcoming project or performance, we’re happy to help there too. We won’t pressure you to visit us regularly. Whatever your goals are we’ll always do our best to help you achieve them.