Get your groove on!
Are you looking for something cool, creative, rewarding and relaxing to do in your spare time? Whether you’re dying to jam with your mates and want to learn some simple songs to get you started, do some contemporary music grades or need some fresh inspiration for your most recent songs or performances, we can cater the lessons to your needs. The bass lessons will give you the chance to really learn the role of the bass player. You’ll be shown your way around the bass through –
- Recognising and learning the different characteristics that define each genre of pop music.
- Developing your ear and learning to play what you hear.
- Improving your fingering and hand coordination.
- Exposure to music theory and notation reading.
- Exposure to many different grooves in a wide variety of contemporary styles.
Having weekly or bi-weekly lessons will enhance and speed up your learning process, with the help of some regular practise, but if time and/or money is an issue we have other options. We offer package deals for bass lessons for kids and adults alike. There are 10 lessons per package and you have 6 months to use it, so if coming every week is just impossible, you have plenty of time before your package runs out.
If you’re interested in some short-term intensive coaching for an upcoming project or performance, we’re happy to help. We’ll never pressure you to visit us regularly. Whatever your needs are we will do our very best to help you achieve your goals.