Terms and conditions
LESSON PAYMENT & REFUNDS
- Fees must be paid by cash, cheque or transfer on or before the first class of each month/lesson package. Please provide a receipt for any transfers made to us.
- Any and all bank charges must be paid by the student.
- When a requested class is not available, students will be placed on a waitlist which will be based on first come first served.
- Classes can be made up or rescheduled but no refunds will be issued under any circumstances.
LESSON CANCELLATIONS & MAKE UP CLASSES
- All lesson cancellations must be made at least 48 hours before a scheduled lesson. We will reschedule lessons in these cases.
- All cancellations received within 48 hours of a lesson will be forfeited unless there is a sudden case of illness or an accident. We will allow 1 absence in a year for any late cancellations made due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Any classes cancelled by Aspire Music will be rescheduled.
- Make sure you arrive on time as teachers won’t be able to go over time to make up for your lesson. Although, if the teacher is late, they will go over time to make up.
PACKAGE AND GROUP LESSONS
- All package deals must be used within 6 calendar months.
- Package/Group lessons must be paid for in advance.
- Package/Group lessons are non-refundable or transferable.
- There will be no admittance to students arriving 10 or more minutes late for the scheduled class start time.
- Any classes cancelled by Aspire Music will be rescheduled but any classes cancelled or missed by the student will not be made up.
BAD WEATHER ARRANGEMENTS
- Lessons will be rescheduled when authorities have issued warnings for typhoon 8 and black rain.
- Lessons will return to normal schedule 2 hours after any warnings have been taken down.
PHOTOS, MEDIA AND STUDENT WORK
- We reserve the right to use photos, videos and/or sound recordings of students and their work for teacher training, curriculum and/or promotional purposes, unless otherwise informed by you in writing.
- We will always be closed on Public Holidays unless we specifically inform students otherwise.
- The parent/guardian acknowledges and agrees that student participation in activities provided by Aspire Music is at their own risk and Aspire Music is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury to students or their guests as a result of participating in these activities.
© Copyright Aspire Music 2023